- The more you bend the minnow spoon the slower it falls.
- Cast it out, let it sink, pull it up and wait for the fish to clobber it as it falls.
- Most hits do occur when the spoon is falling.
- Don’t bent it unless the fish want a slower presentation.
- In muddy or stained water the Red and Chartreuse spoons are a great choice.
“FLE-FLY’s Classic Slab bendable spoons are available in 1-1/2 oz and 2 oz sizes.
Since the early 90’s these Classic Slab Bendable Spoons have been catching Striper, all species of Bass, Skipjack Herring, Crappie, Walleye and any other schooling predator species that eat bait-fish in salt and freshwater.